Bradford City F C Discussions

Anyone ever changed a s/ticket?

Postby haigysbarmybantam » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:26 am

After going to the Fleetwood i realise i have a family with the most annoying kids sat beside us, has anyone ever asked the club for a change of seat for your season ticket? I can't be sat next to them all season, i'll end up slapping their dad :evil:
haigysbarmybantam

Postby Kauto Star » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:37 am

Not mid season. But I changed this summer back to Kop after a few seasons in Midland Road. Its always an anxious moment wondering who you are going to be sat with when you move. Fortunately a decent young couple were in the seats nearest to me Tuesday.

Back to changing mid season..There is an admin fee, cannot remember what it is though

The thing is though, you might change seats and be sat next to somebody even more annoying after paying your admin fee!
Kauto Star

Postby Laney05 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:46 am

I enjoy the first couple of games to find out who is going to be sat near us rabble in the D Block of Midland Road.
Laney05

Postby haigysbarmybantam » Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:55 am

Kauto Star wrote:Not mid season. But I changed this summer back to Kop after a few seasons in Midland Road. Its always an anxious moment wondering who you are going to be sat with when you move. Fortunately a decent young couple were in the seats nearest to me Tuesday.

Back to changing mid season..There is an admin fee, cannot remember what it is though

The thing is though, you might change seats and be sat next to somebody even more annoying after paying your admin fee!

I've looked at the online ticket section and there's loads of empty seats in F block of the co-op, i'll try move there, hopefully.
haigysbarmybantam

Postby LS Bantam » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:13 pm

Just move to one of the rare empty seats once the majority of people have sat down!
LS Bantam

Postby NorthernMonkey » Thu Aug 23, 2012 12:15 pm

haigysbarmybantam wrote:After going to the Fleetwood i realise i have a family with the most annoying kids sat beside us, has anyone ever asked the club for a change of seat for your season ticket? I can't be sat next to them all season, i'll end up slapping their dad :evil:

I've changed before (I moved from the kop 5 games in because the view was terrible) and I think it cost me a £15 "admin charge".

If you are staying in the same stand though why not just move to a few empty seats further away and save yourself the brass?
NorthernMonkey

Postby Storck » Thu Aug 23, 2012 1:19 pm

See if you can move for one game to try the seat out before you change totally. If you are staying in the same stand just go and sit there. I can not imagine there will be many games where we are sold out.
Storck

Postby Paul_1978 » Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:32 pm

haigysbarmybantam wrote:After going to the Fleetwood i realise i have a family with the most annoying kids sat beside us, has anyone ever asked the club for a change of seat for your season ticket? I can't be sat next to them all season, i'll end up slapping their dad :evil:

What are they doing to be annoying?

A lad behind me was once kicking my seat for about 10 minutes, and a quick polite 'please will you stop kicking my seat' worked wonders.
VP regular since 1987, following Bradford City through thin and thin
Paul_1978

Return to Bradford City F C Discussions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts